Revised Terms & Conditions – Corona Virus (Covid-19) – NEW FLEXIBLE BOOKINGS POLICY
For new Bookings confirmed between April 1st-December 31, 2020 with Travel up to August 31st, 2021
- Upon confirmation, a non-refundable reduced deposit of 20% is due for land arrangements plus the full cost of international and internal flights. For bookings made within eight weeks of the planned departure date, full payment is required.
- The final balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure. If Covid-19 affects your travel destination or creates a non-travel advisory from the UK government, we will move your trip to a different date and waive our amendment fee, subject to over-riding airline policies (where flights are included).You would only be responsible to pay any difference in fare and seasonal peak charges. We will endeavor to keep costs to a minimum.
- If flights were booked by Odyssey World, air travel can be rescheduled subject to current policies of the lead airline. If your flights can not be moved in conjunction with existing airline policies, a refund or credit will not be available.
- If balances have not yet been paid, then they MUST be paid before a future booking date can be requested.
- Amendments to your travel dates can be made up until 45 days prior to your expected departure. Cancellation within 45 days of arrival will be subject to normal cancellation fees.
- Should you choose not to or be unable to travel within the rescheduled booking period, your deposit is forfeited.
- Tailor made holiday prices are based on foreign currency rates and projections at time of booking. If the foreign currency rate has fluctuated more than 5% since your initial booking, Odyssey World reserves the right to calculate a foreign currency exchange adjustment for your holiday.
- As always, we strongly encourage you to take out a travel insurance policy as soon as you book to protect against lost costs in the event that you are unable to travel or your holiday is curtailed.
- The above may be adjusted at any time and we will communicate such changes accordingly.